If you have discovered Termites or Termite damage in your home, we understand this may be a stressful time for you and your family, not knowing how severe the damage can be.
We can be there within hours. For PRIORITY SERVICE.
We have experts in termite treatments in Newcastle, Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens and Cessnock
If your Timber and Borer Inspection finds active Termites on your property or in your home or business we can Offer you:
- Free on the spot quotation if a Termite Treatment is required
- A range of different treatment options and their pros and cons
- Fixed (up front) pricing
- Total elimination of Termite Activity with no hidden extra fees
- Total elimination of the nest in question even if it is not located
Free Backup Service
PHONE: 0411 250 950
90 Day Re-reporting Included
We will call back to check and re report within 90 days at half price
To know more about our Termite and Borer Inspections for your home or business click here
Free on the spot Termite Barrier quotations
To know more about our Termite Barriers for your home or business give click here.
About termite treatments to Australian standards and why specific chemicals are vital
Termite Treatments are not all the same
In most cases a full nest is not found and can be hundreds of metres from your home
- ALL the chemicals we use are family and pet friendly
- ALL the chemicals we use have a TRANSFER EFFECT
- We only use the highest grade chemicals available, which we apply meticulously
- Termite Barriers at competitive prices
- Interest Free Repayment Plans
- Free service periods if activity resumes
- Up to 8 year warranty
The Future of Termite Barriers
Newcastle Termite Exterminators use the latest in Termite Barriers from Sentricon. Watch the video below to see how they work.
Call our friendly staff direct if you have any questions. (02)4058 4158
Do You Have A Termite Problem?
Termites are by far one of the most destructive pests in Australian homes. If you have ever had a termite infestation you will know they are expensive to treat and can require expensive repairs to your home if they have built a nest in the walls.
Termites, also known as white ants, require moisture from the soil to live and in spring and summer (usually around September/October) they start looking for wooden structures in which to eat, mate and create nests or colonies. They enter homes from the ground, preferring structures where the wood touches earth but they will find their way into any structure through crevices, pipes and even slabs and will climb foundations of homes. The main characteristics of a subterranean termite infestation are the mud tunnels they build to access your home. These tunnels are often found underneath houses and up house piers to reach the timber frame. These mud tubes also provide shelter from weather and predators like birds and ants.
TERMITE INSPECTIONS ARE A MUST
If you live near the bush or if there are trees in your yard or any of your neighbour’s yards you should invest in termite inspections or treatments to protect your property, we can help you. We have successfully completed thousands of inspections and treatments around Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens and the Central Coast. We are 100% compliant and committed to both the environment and your family. Give us a call. We’re happy to help.
At Pest and Termite Exterminators our professional team are very experienced with termite invasions and can treat your problem and also give you advice on maintenance to ensure it doesn’t occur again.
What Can I Do to Help My Pest Technician Eradicate A Termite Problem?
It is very important not to disturb termites when you find them! With termites the whole nest must be treated or they may infest your property somewhere else. Do not disturb any mud trails or nests as the termites will be harder to treat and they may move into other areas and make the problem worse. As soon as you find termites give us a call for an inspection to assess your particular situation before touching anything.
Some things you can do around your property to reduce the likelihood of a termite infestation.
- Make sure there is no timber lying around your property, particularly under your house
- Continually monitor white ant activity around your property by checking the boundaries of your house slab or the piers your house sits on for any termite trails
- If you are worried whether you might have termites give us a call and we can give your property a thorough inspection and write a comprehensive report on where termites are where the greatest threats are.
- Tree Stumps – Tree stumps anywhere near your property are a particular concern and should be treated. We have a special Preventative Stump Treatment for Termites.
- If you think you may have a problem call in the pest control experts from Pest and Termite Exterminators. We can provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan that will keep termites away for good.