In Newcastle, Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens and Cessnock
What you get when you use us for Termite and Borer Inspections
1. Computer Generated Termite and Borer reports to Australian Standards
- Easy to Read
- Up to 45 photos for better understanding
- Includes location and identification of termites and borers
- Includes prior Termite and Borer Activity
- Includes advise on any repairs to help keep Termites out of your home
- Findings are not limited to your home but to your land including Trees, Stumps and your Gardens
- To know more about Termite Tree Treatments in your home or business click here.
- We take pride in providing VERY detailed reports.
Most termite inspection reports we have seen consist of 3 or 4 photos and not a lot more than basic information. Less photos make it harder to read and do not require a lot of effort on the inspectors behalf. Our inspectors offer so much detail that most reports include 18-45 photos, depending on issues that need addressing. This ensures your report extremely easy to understand.
2. Free Thermography, Radar and Moisture Detection
- No Damage to your home
- Roof leak detection and identification of rising damp areas (termites love moisture)
- Pest Detection in your walls other than Termites
- Whilst most other pest companies charge a premium for Thermography and Radar, we don’t – We guarantee ALL callers the best price!
- To know more about the equipment we use in your home or business click here.
3. Free FACE TO FACE consultation
4. Same day reporting
- We are with you every step of the way
- A call or email and we will help you understand the report
5. 60 Day Call Back Included
- We will call back to check on any improvements made mentioned in the report
6. Free on the spot quotation if a Termite Treatment is required
About Termite Damage and why a Termite inspection is vital
Termite Damage can greatly devalue your home and make it harder to sell
Termite damage is NOT covered by Insurance, to the best of our knowledge
Termite Damage costs Australians $700 million dollars per year, with individual owners spending up to $250,000 on repairs to their home – Figures suggest that 34,000 homes are attacked per annum, Australia wide.
Once the Termites have breached your home they will eat any wood that they can find, damaging your walls, floors, kitchen, bathroom and the structural frame of your home non-stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Termite Damage makes your home unsafe for you and your family to live in Would you let your family live in a home that could collapse at any time?
Every spring, groups of reproductive termites fly off to start new colonies in the Hunter Valley especially in areas like Newcastle, Maitland, Cessnock, Port Stephens and the Central Coast. These flying termites are called Alates and they can enter your home anywhere and will build a nest anywhere damp enough to sustain life.
The Future of Termite Barriers
Newcastle Termite Exterminators use the latest in Termite Barriers from Sentricon. Watch the video below to see how they work.
Call our friendly staff direct if you have any questions. (02)4058 4158
Do You Have A Termite Problem?
Termites are by far one of the most destructive pests in Australian homes. If you have ever had a termite infestation you will know they are expensive to treat and can require expensive repairs to your home if they have built a nest in the walls.
Termites, also known as white ants, require moisture from the soil to live and in spring and summer (usually around September/October) they start looking for wooden structures in which to eat, mate and create nests or colonies. They enter homes from the ground, preferring structures where the wood touches earth but they will find their way into any structure through crevices, pipes and even slabs and will climb foundations of homes. The main characteristics of a subterranean termite infestation are the mud tunnels they build to access your home. These tunnels are often found underneath houses and up house piers to reach the timber frame. These mud tubes also provide shelter from weather and predators like birds and ants.
TERMITE INSPECTIONS ARE A MUST
If you live near the bush or if there are trees in your yard or any of your neighbour’s yards you should invest in termite inspections or treatments to protect your property, we can help you. We have successfully completed thousands of inspections and treatments around Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens and the Central Coast. We are 100% compliant and committed to both the environment and your family. Give us a call. We’re happy to help.
At Pest and Termite Exterminators our professional team are very experienced with termite invasions and can treat your problem and also give you advice on maintenance to ensure it doesn’t occur again.
What Can I Do to Help My Pest Technician Eradicate A Termite Problem?
It is very important not to disturb termites when you find them! With termites the whole nest must be treated or they may infest your property somewhere else. Do not disturb any mud trails or nests as the termites will be harder to treat and they may move into other areas and make the problem worse. As soon as you find termites give us a call for an inspection to assess your particular situation before touching anything.
Some things you can do around your property to reduce the likelihood of a termite infestation.
- Make sure there is no timber lying around your property, particularly under your house
- Continually monitor white ant activity around your property by checking the boundaries of your house slab or the piers your house sits on for any termite trails
- If you are worried whether you might have termites give us a call and we can give your property a thorough inspection and write a comprehensive report on where termites are where the greatest threats are.
- Tree Stumps – Tree stumps anywhere near your property are a particular concern and should be treated. We have a special Preventative Stump Treatment for Termites.
- If you think you may have a problem call in the pest control experts from Pest and Termite Exterminators. We can provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan that will keep termites away for good.
Pest & Termite Exterminators are the Most Trusted Pest Control Company
Fully Trained, Expert Pest & Termite Technicians That You Can Trust
Quality Australian Made Products – Family & Pet Friendly
Same Day Response Time
Generous Warranty Periods Not Less Than 6 Months